Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
We’re Hiring Again!
Appficiency is a rapidly growing company providing software implementation and IT consulting expertise for companies using the NetSuite ERP software application.
This is your chance to deepen and refine your business knowledge. appficiency will offer you a unique culture and role where you are a significant player shaping the brand and establishing our future best practices. Appficiency offers great pay and benefits along with an engaging social schedule 🙂
What’s in it for YOU?
- Be part of a start-up culture! Let your passion be released and your effort be rewarded!
- Plenty of opportunities for you to make a mark and take on responsibilities of a much more senior role
- Learn from appficiency leaders who are the best in the business
- A defined career path in a company growing 50% per year
- Best-in-class salary and bonus plans.
- Culture of advancement and promotions from within the organization.
- 4 weeks of vacation time per year provides you with the ideal work-life balance.
Take the leap to work at an emerging leader in the IT consulting Industry. It will be the best career move you ever made.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an HR Manager responsible for the creation and implementation of HR plans to attract, develop and engage talent. She / he must be a passionate and high energy professional, who knows how to post, find, select and onboard consultants. This individual will be able to work with only high level goals, but come up with tactical plans and self-monitor themselves to execute it. Although talent acquisition is priority, they will be filling their time being responsive and supportive of staff at all levels to help them be more productive and successful in their jobs. The HR Manager will be a true business partner to the Executive Team, helping to manage, grow, retain, and bring new talent into the company. It is essential that the HR Manager is a positive and solutions-oriented role model who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have a passion and interest in HR as a profession, have working knowledge of the human resources function, strong attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Finding, convincing, and bringing exceptional talent to senior management
- Building strong relationships with employees and helping manage all dimensions of employee relations
- Overseeing on-boarding process and new hire integration into the organization and the exiting process of employees leaving the company
- Partnering with internal talent acquisition team to recruit full-time hires and external recruiters (when necessary) for freelance positions
- Providing coaching and counseling to employees in areas such as conflict resolution and career development; serve as objective ombudsmen to field employee concerns and raise to senior leadership, as appropriate
- Working with leadership team to drive longer-term initiatives including the establishment career development plans for all employees and the implementation of learning and development programs, as well as other process improvements
- Driving, improving and standardizing the employee performance review process
Day to Day Tasks
- Proactively building talent pipeline using LinkedIn
- Proactively exploring and developing new talent acquisition strategies for US and Canadian markets
- Overseeing employee Health and Welfare benefits programs for Canada and US, supporting annual rollout and helping to troubleshoot issues with plans
- Actively updating and improving internal process and standardizing and streamlining documentation, ideas and process for performance reviews, skills tracking, employee education, and employee feedback and reward mechanisms
- Understanding regulatory, legal, and administrative changes impacting employee benefits programs; liaising with parent company to further knowledge
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, provincial and local employment laws
- Communicating internal policies and procedures, as well as HR standards to all employees
- Developing, promoting and reinforcing our values across the organization
- Maintaining and safeguarding all employee files
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources and Recruitment is preferred
- Experience at a marketing communications agency, management consultancy or similar fast-paced professional services setting is required
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of employees
- Experience dealing with complex employee relations
- Expertise in Canadian benefits and local and national labor laws
- Experience with talent acquisition, whether in a support role or lead driver
- Experience with Visas and immigration laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stellar interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain highly confidential nature of human resources work
- Superb organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or related fields; PHR/SPHR certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing priorities.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, or e-commerce applications is considered an asset
- Best-in-class salary and compensation packages in the industry: Base Salary of $60,000 – $80,000 per year depending on work experience
- Up to four weeks of paid vacation each year.
- Toronto, Ontario
If you feel that you would be a great addition to our team, please apply by sending your resume along with a concise explanation on why you would be a good fit!
For more information about the company, please visit us at www.appficiencyinc.com