Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
We’re Hiring Again!
Join appficiencyand become a part of the next generation of IT consulting experts! appficiencyis a rapidly growing company providing software implementation and IT consulting expertise for companies using the NetSuite ERP software application.
Welcome to your chance to deepen and refine your business knowledge. Working at appficiencywill give you deep industry expertise in one or more verticals such as manufacturing, software, distribution, e-commerce, professional services, and advertising/publishing. You will start by learning a complex ERP software package called NetSuite. It will be intense, and it will be challenging. The reward is expertise you can take anywhere for top dollar in multiple roles, and multiple industries, for just about any company!
appficiencywill offer you the best environment, great pay, benefits, and a unique culture and role. A rare mix of great focus, client engagement, and a team process that will help you, give you leadership opportunities, and groom you into a leading IT consulting professional.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Learn business principles and gain industry vertical knowledge through the most intensive training you could ever ask for.
- Be part of a start-up culture! Plenty of opportunities for you to make a mark.
- Learn from appficiencyleaders who are the best in the business and deal with senior executives of Fortune 500 and mid-sized coolcompanies daily.
- Use the knowledge from your business degree/MBA and translate that to an expertise that has high market visibility and value.
- Defined career path and requisite raises, promotions, responsibilities…no really, they are defined and achievable!
- Leading best-in-class salary and bonus plans.
- Culture of advancement and promotions from within the organization.
- 4 weeks of vacation time per year provides you with the ideal work-life balance.
Take the leap to work at an emerging leader in the IT consulting Industry. It will be the best career move you ever made.
Strategic Business Consultant
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for business and technology smarts; driven and hard-working individuals; and savvy communicators.
- Those who can deliver real business recommendations along with expert software knowledge to senior customer executives.
- Consultants that can manage a room, quickly configure and navigate software, and ultimately make satisfied repeat and referenceable customers.
- Be the primary consultant on 3-5 clients at any time for whom you are their primary systems expert, business advisor, and chief driver of process efficiencies.
- Be comfortable working with senior executives regularly.
- Become an expert on the NetSuite application.
- Work closely with appficiencyleaders to deliver client projects.
- Work directly with customers to understand, validate, and document their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality.
- Solution delivery responsibilities include, but are not limited to: requirements gathering, design, documentation, implementation, testing, and user training.
- MBA or equivalent work experience.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Eligible to travel to Canada.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and deal with changing priorities.
- Experience in consulting, IT, software, or specific business models such as distribution, manufacturing, professional services, retail, media & advertising, or finance.
- Familiarity with cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, or e-commerce applications.
- Best-in-class salary and compensation packages in the industry: Base Salary of $70,000 – $85,000 per year.
- Merit-based bonus plan (based on your utilization) from the moment you join.
- Four weeks of paid vacation each year.
- Willingness and desire to travel. Usual travel can be up to 25% of total time but can be higher on certain projects.
- Denver, Colorado.
Take the leap to work at a fast-growing company. It will be the best career move you ever made. If you feel that you would be a great addition to our team, please apply by sending your resume along with a concise explanation on why you would be a good fit!
For more information about the company, please visit us at www.appficiencyinc.com